At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Grow the APAC Henkel Beauty Care Retail revenues by successfully developing and launching innovations in Hair Colorant category. Outperform the competition with disruptive new products in the 15 APAC countries including China, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and Southeast Asia.
- II. Main tasks
- NEW PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT 60%
- LAUNCH PLANNING 15%
- BUSINESS PLANNING 15%
- COMMUNICATION 10%
- III. Dimension / Key figures
- Scope: Hair Colorant Category/Brand for the APAC region
100M+ EUR Yearly Net Sales
- 20M+ EUR [HS1] Yearly Consolidated Marketing Budget
- Contribution of innovations into NES: roughly 15 M EUR
- IV. Individually Tasks
- NEW PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT
- Provides category expertise and identifies white spots
Executes assigned New Product Development projects including conceptualization, validations, development and implementation.
Steers projects according to Henkel’s innovation process together with functional teams (R&D, Packaging, NPI, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Legal, Agencies, Production etc.) to ensure on-time and on-budget launches.
Liaises with both global teams and countries for New Product Development and Roll-out pipelines
Market intelligence: develops trend reports, shares insights regionally, supports the ideation process
- LAUNCH PLANNING
- Supports the Regional Playbook preparation and provides marketing assets to ensure a 360-launch planning in the markets
Reviews local launch plans efficiency to drive awareness, consideration, conversion, and purchase
Launch tracking: improves the launch tracking tools and coordinate with markets to optimize launch performance
- BUSINESS PLANNING
- Supports developing short/mid-term category strategies and regional/local innovation plans
Consolidates forecast and demand planning and shares with global teams
Analytics monitoring: prepares dashboards and monthly review to monitor KPIs (brands/countries/categories)
- Supports in bridging markets with the global teams: cascading launch dossiers and marketing information and escalating market requests
Constantly communicates with markets and supports including best practices sharing