At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose
- Response to develop new technology, process and equipment for AEE
- Response for equipment mechanical and structure design, development, modification and support troubleshooting to equipment TCS.
- Working cross functionally to deliver services in the agreed upon timeframe and according to customer expectations.
- Work closely and collect feedback from KAM and TCS team or direct customer visit to understands customers needs and requirement. Make sure the new technology, process and/or products development and existing products improvement can meet the customer expectation or market needs.
- Support the daily management and operation of the laboratory.
- Soft Skill Requirement:
- Must Have:
- Proficient in mechanical and structure design
- Proficient in Solid Work
- Familiar with Electerical Design
- Good Project Management Skill
- Nice to Have:
- Familiar with Dispensing Technology
- Good technical problem solving skills
- Completed the product development independently or as the project leader
- Principal Accountabilities
- New Technology, Process and Product Development including technical project management 70%
- Customer Visit 10%
- Data Management and documentation 10%
- Other 10%