At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Summary
- PLM taking care of product line Metal Packaging Coatings / Sealant
- Regional role for APAC, covering China, JP, KR and SEA.
- Manage product portfolio according to portfolio segmentation principles, including sustainability aspects, in alignment with AA SBUs and other divisions if applicable
- Coordinate lifecycle management: drive new product introduction, product phase out, MOC initiation, support ongoing Manufacturing Footprint Optimization (MFO) projects and drive customer communication and approval.
- Analyze portfolio profitability within region & initiate corrective actions
- Initiate ideation, creation, and execution of CoGs projects
- Ensure business continuation and minimize customer impact
- Drive portfolio complexity management to create a more focused, profitable & sustainable portfolio
- Safeguarding product contribution and value capturing via optimized product price
- Ensure excellent SMD quality for relevant master data fields.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Product management 30%
Implement and Governance
- Portfolio management 40%
Cost of Goods
Strategic portfolio management
- Individual project 30%
Special Projects (e.g. PC Improvement, SBU initiative, T2M, SEAL, Complexity, Reporting, CoG, Regulatory, Sampling)