At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Implements new defined sales planning processes
- Monitors local Sales Planning KPIs
- Runs qualitative forecast analysis
- Analyzes country specific situations and determines needed actions to be applied for a better sales planning efficiency
- Checks and ensures consistency of all sales planning processes (top down / bottom up planning)
- Supports requests and issues internally (Sales, Marketing, Planning)
- Escalates to Supply Operations in case required
- Supports efficiency and harmonization project
- Participates in interdepartmental projects related to sales planning
- Manages team (coaching, developing, training, planning)
- Performs slow mover monitoring and plans in order to prevent them