At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes sales strategy and develops action plans for area of responsibility in line with strategic priorities
- Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of CRM (e.g. ACE) projects (A)
- Actively manages implementation of price strategy in the region (A)
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory
- Drives implementation of key strategic initiatives in sales area
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % and / or GP% targets) in sales area Leads, coaches and mentors sales team members and ensures their respective education and development
- Ensures efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit) (A)
- Coordinates tasks between key interfaces and ensures fulfillment of administrative tasks (A, B) Collaborates with Mark-g, CS, SC etc. to ensure full internal support for sales team (A);
- coordinates with KAM team on customer prio-s (L)
- Ensures compliant execution of sales processes (e.g. pricing, customer data management) (A)
- Provides sales forecast for the sales area and monitors key KPIs Manages relationships and plans with distribution partners, monitors their financial performance (A some SBU, L)