At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Summary
- Executing global or regional innovation projects contributing to business goals and facilitating process innovation related activities
- Creates and aligns on project time schedule and financial plan
- Updates and reports on project progress and summarize status of managed projects
- Prepares and presents projects for decision meetings and reviews
- Manages project budget and relevant KPIs
- Identifies risks and defines countermeasures
- Guides team members to properly use project tools, templates, and deliverables
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Scheduling/running project meetings, and taking/distributing meeting minutes 30%
- Identifying/communicating project risks 10%
- Escalating issues, stakeholder management 20%
- Communications with project team members 30%
- Planview administration, deliverables documentation 10%