At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for monthly Value Added Tax (VAT) filing and export VAT refund application for one entity located in Shanghai WaiGaoQiao bonded zone.
- Responsible for quarterly Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and annual CIT reconciliation of the entity.
- Responsible for the other corporate related tax compliance works, including but not limited to local surtaxes, stamp duty, etc.
- Prepare relevant supporting documents and data collection for tax compliance and audit defense purpose.Continue to improve and standardize the compliance process.
- Responsible for the financial subsidy application for the entity.
- Support to review the income tax provision result of the country and data analysis on quarterly basis.
- Participate in other tax projects where necessary.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- General tax compliance and reporting for one/two legal entities in Shanghai 50%
- Tax beneficial policy application and audit defense 10%
- Support to review income tax provision and data analysis 15%
- Other tax projects where necessary 25%