At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- To Develop innovative products in electronic, solar, appliance and other applications. Products include new protective or other functional materials and technologies of adhesives, hotmelt, conformal coating, encapsulants, low pressure molding, sealants, and potting.
- To Lead one or multiple R&D projects critical to business, from product development and expertise perspective.
- Research ground-breaking technologies, covering various electrical and optical sensor applications.
- Launch new technical solutions to key customer and markets, develop strong IP position and cutting-edge technologies.
- Researches and develops ground-breaking technologies.
- Identifies opportunities for new technology, products or performance improvements. Generate solid data and technical report to support project development and develop path forward.
- Leads one or multiple R&D projects critical to business
- Actively makes his/her specialized knowledge available to the organization
- Acts as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel BU
- Identifies and engages valuable external partners
- Supports project teams in solving problems
- Secures IP position in own area of development
- Contributes actively in scientific publications and forums with papers and presentations
- Acts as a consultant for management and steering committees
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- New Product and solution development, account for lab development to production launch 55%
- Research innovation technologies 20%
- Market & Customer Engagement and support 20%
- Various knowledge and knowhow summary and sharing, via leverage key digital tools and platform 3%
- SHE and compliance 2%