At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- quality (market inspection) issue investigation,
- new launch products (esp. hair color products) key RMs (hair dye) analysis
- RM analytical test during alternative qualification.
- SHE for R&D center
Focus on a bulleted list of three to five primary responsibilities and duties of the position including the key relationships the stakeholder is required to develop or interact with, or whether responsible for team management.
- Design, propose and implement new analytical methods and work processes by exploiting his/her own technical expertise
- Build a network of technical partnerships in his/her domain
- Efficient internal and external communication to ensure the results transmission and exploitation within the scope of lab missions.
- Set up the new analytical lab together with function team
- Responsible for the new/existing test methods validation and optimization.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of instruments, ensure the normal and good operation of instruments
- Responsible for SHE for R&D center
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Quality (market inspection) issue investigation 30%
- New launch products (esp. hair color products) key RMs (hair dye) analysis 30%
- RM analytical test during alternative qualification 20%
- SHE for R&D center 20%