At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Sales of Chemicals for Metal Packaging Materials Treatment
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers.
- Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account.
- Executes customer roadmap and manages respective sales growth opportunities.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors.
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory.
- Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Business trip 50%
- Other work related to the business 50%