At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Demonstrate teamwork attitude and work effectively in team environment.
- Deliver reliable results on time and complete assigned work satisfactorily.
- Follow Safety KPI and contribute as individual roles.
- Demonstrate reasonable productivity by delivering assigned amount of work.
- Demonstrate efforts to improve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Mass spec analysis and maintenance of mass spec related instruments in Adhesive innovation analytical team.
- Communicate with internal requester in understanding the analytical needs and design proper mass spec related experiments to deliver analytical solutions.
- Communicate with supervisors in understanding assigned projects and tasks and deliver with visible outcomes.
- Work as a secondary chemist in non-mass spec field and provide technical assistance to team.
- Work with team to maintain 5S/safety at required level.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Mass spec related analysis 50%
- Sample preparation assistance 30%
- Lab safety and 5S maintenance 10%
- Back up for other technics 10%