At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose
- Build brand proposition, drive brand awareness & consideration for R&P Styling. (OSIS+/SYOSS/GOT2B/SILH/SESSION LABEL)
- Support the business growth of fashion R&P Styling. Deliver sales target in Y2023 according to KP with P&L management.
- Key Responsibilities
- Brand building – R&P styling brand position &equity, campaign initiative & execution
- Support define R&P styling brand brand proposition & position, TA profile with existing data & research tool
- Support develop all year campaign calendar, each campaign core idea/key message, develop brand core assets based on brand proposition& campaign idea, ensure brand consistency, build brand equity.
- Engage digital team to develop media plan to deliver a seamless consumer journey.
- Conduct comprehensive campaign review, include. sales performance, media performance, ROI etc., identify what works and what doesn’t, continuously learn & grow, always work for better result.
- Portfolio management - NPD development
- Keep sharp to category trend & consumer insight, review existing portfolio combined with sales performance to identify NPD or delist opportunity to ensure a completed & competitive portfolio.
- Take leadership on NPD project management with cross function team, make sure deliver project target based on timeline.
- Closely work with regional team to develop NPD with comprehensive inputs from product concept to formula & package.
- Daily product marketing management
- Monthly category review and business review (by channel/ by product line /by shade)
- Maintain product information in internal system, support TMKT/ sales list-in needs.